Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Who's been a naughty boy?

Alas, it is not a rhetorical question. I am guilty. Mea culpa.

Today, on a whim, I bought a brand new SLR camera kit. It was a very good price, and unfortunately I am not the type to refuse a bargain!

This does not mean that my reliable point and shoot camera will be retired! Certainly not, as I will forever carry it with me wherever I go on the off chance of a photo opportunity. The Nikon camera, with lenses and stuff, can be a drag to carry along all the time and will therefore be used for specific 'assignments' only.

Here is a snap photo of some of the new gear. Now to read the manual and learn how to properly use it ...

3 comments:

Dave said...

I know the feeling. I am still learning about mine. - Dave

Ben Nakagawa said...

Welcome back and congrats for new gear. Nice D60 twin lens kit!

Baruch said...

Good on ya!