Sunday, July 13, 2008

Flavour of the day

I was intrigued to discover Starbucks touting Africa Kitamu coffee as its flavour of the day. They describe it as elegant and floral. I can't say that any coffee has ever tasted floral to me, but perhaps my palate is simply under developed. I will give it a try the next time I have coffee at Starbucks.
It appears to be a popular blend. This is how one satisfied customer has described it on the Starbucks website: "This is one of the best Starbucks flavors we have tasted. I'm sorry to say some of the other types of coffees can be bitter, but the Kitamu is very smooth and full of flavor." Another had the following to say: "I love the flavor- it is deep and rich and perfect in the morning." All in all, it seems to be a winner!

1 comment:

Saffers in NZ said...

Sounds interesting, I'll have to go for a taste very soon